There are a lot of different inhalers with Albuterol, that you can buy. But the main fact you should know – the better choice is to buy Albuterol inhaler Online. Thousands of Americans order Albuterol inhalers online and there are at least two reasons why they do it.
The first one is a price. The cost of Albuterol when you buy it online is more affordable that at your local pharmacy – it is a fact. Inhalers sold online are always cheaper – they sell generic ones made in India, inhalers are of a decent quality, everybody uses them and everybody is satisfied.
The second reason, is a prescription availability. To clarify “prescription unavailability”. To buy Albuterol offline you should have a valid prescription from your doctor. This is now always possible. And there is where online pharmacies start to shine. They don’t need prescription from you. You can freely buy cheap Albuterol online without any prescription. Use this option!
The preparation is a white or almost white suspension packed in an aluminum spray canister with a metering valve and an inhaler head with a protective cap; the drug is sprayed. The medication prevents and cures bronchospasms, reduces the resistance in the airways, increases the vital capacity of the lungs.
Over The Counter Albuterol
Albuterol over the counter is still not available. You cannot buy it at CVS or Walgreens without prescription. But there are a lot of people who purchase asthma inhalers online. Usually, online pharmacies don't need prescription to sell you generic drugs. So, you can easily buy Albuterol inhaler online without prescription. Moreover, the prices on generic inhalers are much cheaper that are on the brand ones.
Not recommended for
- Women in the first and second trimesters of pregnancy
- Children under 2 years;
- Patients with increased sensitivity to salbutamol or milk proteins;
- Patients with high blood pressure, congestive heart failure and a heart rhythm disorder;
- Patients with epilepsy;
- Patients with diabetes.
Prevention and relief of bronchospasm in all forms of bronchial asthma. Reversible airway obstruction in chronic bronchitis and emphysema, bronchial obstructive syndrome in children.
It is important to keep albuterol on hand at all times!
The usual dose of albuterol inhalation is 2 inhalations every 4 to 6 hours.
- The recommended dose for adults and children over 12 years is 2-4 mg 3-4 times a day; if necessary, the dose can be increased to 8 mg 4 times a day.
- Children aged 6 to 12 years: 2 mg 3-4 times a day;
- Children 2-6 years old: 1-2 mg 3 times a day.
The effects of each inhalation should last about 4 to 6 hours.
Shake your albuterol device just before each use.
Hold the inhaler between the index and thumb in an upright position with the bottom facing up, the thumb is on the base under the mouthpiece. With a slow deep exhalation, grasp the mouthpiece with your lips, without squeezing it by teeth. While making a deep inhalation through the mouth, simultaneously press the upper part of the inhaler to release an inhalation dose. Hold your breath for a few seconds, take the mouthpiece out of your mouth, then exhale slowly.
Seek emergency medical attention if you have signs of an any allergic reaction like
- Difficult breathing;
- Swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat
Allergic symptoms can also comprise
- Back pain, body aches;
- Headache, dizziness;
- Nausea, diarrhea,
- Sore throat, sinus pain, stuffy runny nose.
Consult your doctor at once if you have after using this medicine:
- Breathing problems;
- Wheezing or choking;
- Fast heart rate or pounding heartbeats;
- Pain or burning when urinating;
- High blood sugar – increased thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath odor, drowsiness, dry skin, blurred vision, weight loss; or
- Low potassium – leg cramps, constipation, irregular heartbeats, fluttering in your chest, extreme thirst, increased urination, numbness or tingling, muscle weakness or limp feeling.